- Selecting 'In-Stock Only' means that you will only see items which are currently available for order.
- Selecting 'All Matches' means that you will see items which are currently available, as well as those which are not currently available.
- If you are searching CDs by keyword, you can search by either Artist or Title.
- If you cannot quite remember an Artist or Title, then just enter one or two keywords, or part of the name.
- Reduce results by: entering more keywords, selecting a Location or Genre, or selecting 'In-Stock Only'.
- "The" is always omitted from band names. Ex. 'The Beatles' in our inventory would simply be listed as 'Beatles'.
How to use The Beat Goes On Search Results.
If an item is currently in stock, click the
Add to My Cart
button to reserve it.
If an item is not currently in stock, click the Add to My Wish List button to add it to your Wish List. Then, whenever a Wish List item arrives at any Beat Goes On location, we will notify you by email.
All prices are listed in Canadian currency.
Bring your used CDs into any The Beat Goes On™ location for cash or credit. We offer cash or credit for your CDs (store credit is 30% more than cash offer).
Some things to consider when bringing in your CDs:
- All items must have all packaging and cases.
- CDs not in excellent condition may be purchased for less, and repaired at our cost.
- Store staff will determine which items can be repaired based on condition and demand for that title.
- Seller must be 18 or older with valid government issued photo ID to sell CDs.
(ID includes: Driver's License, Photo Health card, BYID, or an up-to-date Passport.)
- Allow time & please be patient: It often gets busy at our stores, and sometimes our purchasing can get backlogged. This means that it can occasionally take up to an hour or more, depending on the quantity of products being purchased. Please feel free to call ahead to ensure that we are able to process your purchase.