Sell Us Your Discs
Sell us your used CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays & Video Games
Trade them in for Cash or Credit at The Beat Goes OnTM
Bring your used CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays & Video Games* into any The Beat Goes OnTM location for cash or credit. We offer cash or credit for your CDs (store credit is 30% more than the cash offer).
Some things to consider when bringing in your CDs, DVDs & Video Games*:
- Items must have all packaging and appropriate cases.
- Items that are not in excellent condition may be purchased for less, and repaired at our cost.
- Store staff will determine which items can be repaired based on condition and demand for that title.
- Store staff may not purchase an item due to overstock of that particular title, regardless of condition.
- If an item is still sealed, we will treat it the same way we would a used item in perfect condition. This is because all sealed items are opened prior to being stocked, in order to remove the disc.
- Unfortunately, we cannot determine whether items will be purchased unless they're brought into one of our stores. We cannot give price quotes or estimations over the phone or by email.
- You must be 18 or older with valid, government issued photo ID to sell. (ID includes: Driver's Licence, BYID, or an up-to-date Passport.)
- Allow time & please be patient: It often gets busy at our stores, and sometimes our purchasing can get backlogged. This means that it can occasionally take up to an hour or more, depending on the quantity of products being purchased.
- Please note that at times a Beat Goes On™ location may temporarily suspend cash offers and solely offer store credit. This allows us to rebuild a cash float so Beat Goes On™ staff may continue to offer fair cash value on customer purchases. Feel free to call ahead to ensure we are able to process your purchase.
*The Beat Goes On™ buys PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Move, PlayStation Vita, XBOX360, XBOX Kinect, XBOX One, Gamecube (Very selected titles), Wii, WiiU, DS and 3DS games. We do not buy hardware, systems, UMD movies or PC games.