Search DVDs and Blu-Rays
Searching DVDs and Blu-Rays
- Selecting 'In-Stock Only' means that you will only see items which are currently available for order. This will significantly reduce the results.
- Selecting 'All Matches' means that you will see items which are currently available, as well as those which are not currently available.
- If you are searching for a specific title, i.e 'Godfather', do not include the word 'the'.
- Many of our listings will include an actor or director. So searching 'Harrison Ford' will result in all listings which include that name.
How to use The Beat Goes On Search Results.
If an item is currently in stock, click the
Add to My Cart
button to reserve it.
If an item is not currently in stock, click the Add to My Wish List button to add it to your Wish List. Then, whenever a Wish List item arrives at any Beat Goes On location, we will notify you by email.
All prices are listed in Canadian currency.
Trade them in for Cash or Credit at The Beat Goes On.
We offer cash or credit for your DVDs & Blu-rays.
(store credit is 30% more than cash offer).
Some things to consider when bringing in your DVDs and Blu-rays
- DVDs & Blu-rays must have all packaging and cases.
- DVDs & Blu-rays not in excellent condition may be purchased for less, and repaired at our cost.
- Store staff will determine which items can be repaired based on condition and demand for that title.
- Seller must be 18 or older with valid government issued photo ID to sell used items.
(ID includes: Driver's License, Photo Health card, BYID, or an up-to-date Passport.)
- Allow time & please be patient:
It often gets busy at our stores, and sometimes our purchasing can get backlogged. This means that it can occasionally take up to an hour or more, depending on the quantity of items being purchased. Please feel free to call ahead to ensure that we are able to process you purchase.