- Selecting 'In-Stock Only' means that you will only see items which are currently available for order.
- Selecting 'All Matches' means that you will see items which are currently available, as well as those which are not currently available.
- If you cannot quite remember a title, then just enter one or two keywords, or part of the title.
- Reduce results by: entering more keywords, selecting a Location or Genre, or selecting 'In-Stock Only'.
To see a list of all games available for a specific platform:
- Select the platform from the drop down menu.
- Leave the keyword field blank.
- This will list all games in that particular platform.
- Try this example for listing all Nintendo Wii games: 'Search Wii'.
Otherwise, a full OR partial title keyword (ex. 'Splinter Cell' or 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow') will list all games matching that title and selected platform.
How to use The Beat Goes On Search Results.
If an item is currently in stock, click the
Add to My Cart
button to reserve it.
If an item is not currently in stock, click the Add to My Wish List button to add it to your Wish List. Then, whenever a Wish List item arrives at any Beat Goes On location, we will notify you by email.
All prices are listed in Canadian currency.
- Playstation 2
- Playstation 3
- Playstation Portable (PSP)
- XBOX 360
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo Gamecube
Trade them in for Cash or Credit at The Beat Goes On™. (store credit is 30% more than cash offer).
Some things to consider when bringing in your Video Games:
- Video Games must have all packaging and cases.
- Items not in excellent condition may be purchased for less, and repaired at our cost.
- Store staff will determine which items can be repaired based on condition and demand for that title.
- You must be 18 or older with valid government issued photo ID to sell used items.
(ID includes: Driver's License, Photo Health card, BYID, or an up-to-date Passport.)
- Allow time & please be patient: It often gets busy at our stores, and sometimes our purchasing can get backlogged. This means that it can occasionally take up to an hour or more, depending on the quantity of products being purchased. Please feel free to call ahead to ensure that we are able to process you purchase.
- The Beat Goes On does not buy PC games.